Jeunesse has a product collection known as the Youth Enhancement System. Their company mission statement is to help the world “look and feel young” as people empower each other to unleash their full potentials. Part of that includes the launch of the Y.E.S. products.
The Story of How Jeunesse Started
Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis first launched Jeunesse in 2009. In fact, they started this company after having already retired from another line of work. Along with the development of the Y.E.S. line, they created a sales structure that would spread word of their products for increased profit. Randy and Wendy reportedly set up a compensation plan that provides incentive to participating marketers.
Facets of the Y.E.S. Collection
Y.E.S. formulas produced by the Jeunesse enterprise address multiple facets of the mind and body while striving for improved well-being. This collection of products offers improvement of these qualities:
- Balance –ZEN BODI is created to provide balance by reducing appetite, burning fat and building up muscle.
- Restoration –A formula made of fruit and vegetable extracts called FINITI promotes restoration to damaged skin.
- Defense –Acting as an antioxidant treatment, RESERVE is a product that provides defense against cancer.
- Rejuvenation –The Luminesce skin care cream is one that works at diminishing lines and wrinkles. It also helps the skin glow.
- Diminishment –Working along with other Y.E.S. formulas, the Instantly Ageless is another that aids in lines and wrinkles reduction. It also helps alleviate under eye baggage and provides pore treatment.
- Energy –At only 50 calories per can, the Nevo product made of fruit juices and no artificial sweeteners provides a low-calorie energy source.
- Clarity –Made of silkworm cocoons, the M1ND treatment acts as an exfoliate for removing dead skin cells to support clear complexion.
- Beautification –The NV bronzer was made to provide skin nourishment and make the face glow like it would after an airbrush treatment.
Organo Gold is a multi-marketing company that offers coffee products, personal care products, and nutraceuticals. It was founded in 2008 and claims to have numerous independent distributors in more than 50 countries as of the present. Read the reviews at dietspotlight.com.
Operations at Organo Gold commenced with just three employees that expanded in 32 countries worldwide through the years. It is one of the fastest-growing companies that perform its business based on network marketing. Direct sales were estimated to be $170 million yearly. The main ingredient for the company’s wide array of beverage products contains Ganoderma lucidum, which are extracted from reishi mushrooms (supernatural mushrooms) mainly found and grown in Asia.
The earning scheme in Organo Gold follows a multi-level marketing plan where members primarily earn income in two ways. The first one is through recruitment of new distributors and the second one is by selling its coffee and other beverage products. Earning potentials are exponentially increased by doing both earning plans at the same time.
Aside from selling hot chocolate, tea, and coffee. Organo Gold also retails items for personal care, like soap, that contains “nutraceuticals” obtained from Ganoderma. Ganoderma is reputed to have oxygenating and alkalizing properties that help keep the body fit and healthy. It supports the overall wellbeing by eliminating carcinogens that lead to various diseases like diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, and cancer.
Known to many Asians as the “mushroom of immortality”, Ganoderma lucidium, the main ingredient used by Organo for its products have been used for healing a variety of physical conditions because of its distinguish medicinal properties. It helps strengthen the body’s immune system through detoxification, where radical components that cause health problems are eliminated from the body.
The following are the premium beverage products from Organo Gold: Gourmet Black Coffee, King of Coffee, Café Latte, Café Mocha, Café Supreme, Hot Cocoa, Green Tea, Red Tea and Black Ice. Its Body Management Products are comprised of FENIX DX, FENIX XT, OGX Fenix Rich Chocolate, OGX Fenix Creamy Vanilla, Ganoderma Lucidium, Mycelium, Spore Powder and Grape Seed Oil. Last but not the least the company personal care products are the OG Smile and Premium G3 Beauty Soap.
Organo has helped millions of people in achieving personal financial success and sponsors the OG Cares Foundation, which is a non-profit corporation that assists the youth by opening opportunities for them to become responsible and productive members of the community. The foundation’s goal is to help initiate changes that will revolutionize the future. Visit Bizfluent to know more about Organo Gold.